- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Tamarijin Aruba All Inclusive Resort
16 years 2 months ago #6126
by paddy
None
Tamarijin Aruba All Inclusive Resort was created by paddy
I thought I would go ahead and add the Tamarijin as it was this hotel that had sparked this idea if I remember right! I think most people who have been to Aruba multiple times have stayed at this hotel. So tell us how you liked it, what did you pay, what services do they have, how was the staff, what did you think of security?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6136
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Tamarijin Aruba All Inclusive Resort
One of the things I like best about this place is their kids camp. I can't remember the ages off the top of my head but it is a great way for kids to meet new people and explore Aruba while the adults get a break!
None
16 years 2 months ago #6526
by 2muchfun
None
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Tamarijin Aruba All Inclusive Resort
I think you're right about this. I would have posted it in the families forum but someone already beat me to it. It's nice to know their is a kid friendly hotel.
None
15 years 9 months ago #7929
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Tamarijin Aruba All Inclusive Resort
Well you are certainly right regarding it as one of the hotels who treat kids as important as their paying guests. What i like about this place is you could request for a crib for your baby it really adds a smile to a family man.
won't you love that?
None
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds