Skip to content
Plan your trip

Paradera Park Apartments in Aruba

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Paradera Park Apartments in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6167 by zoie4
This is one of my favorite places to stay. I sometimes get a hotel but when I went to Paradera Park Apartments I was so happy. They have tons of amenities. The best part was that while having an early lunch one day this iguana was hanging around and we got to watch it while we ate.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6169 by MatchPoint
That is so cool that you got to have such a nice experience with wild life. Did you find that renting from these apartments gave more privacy than a hotel?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6184 by 2muchfun
I stayed there once and really enjoyed it. I didn't see an iguana though. Perhaps they are afraid of my really big teeth. :D I will keep a look out the next time I go.

None
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement