In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Sands: Gold Coast

More
13 years 9 months ago #6317 by zoie4
Aruba sands is a great hotel to stay at if you are a fan of the Gold Coast. The rooms are not the fanciest in Aruba but it is a good value for all of the activities close by.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6319 by 9nickels5hearts
Thanks for the tip. Its nice to stay in five star hotels, but sometimes it's nicer to go more often and take a more budget hotel.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6337 by Playn Jane
Yes, sometimes a cheaper place may stretch your budget to an extra day or two which is always great! While I don't need room service or a pool I do like the basics such as clean linen when needed and a TV in the room.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6378 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba Sands: Gold Coast
I think this place does have a pool. I have stayed there as well and the service is good. I think the difference is that the rooms are not as impressive as far as set up. They are a lot like what you might find in the states.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7928 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba Sands: Gold Coast
Its a good place to stay, its only a few minutes walk along the beach at the same time the price is quite affordable at $180 a night for two is a good bargain for low seasons. The savings you get you could spend the rest of your money with different activities around Aruba, what do you think?

None

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds