Skip to content
Plan your trip

Radisson Aruba Resort

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Radisson Aruba Resort

More
16 years 2 months ago #6339 by Playn Jane
I've only stayed here once, and that was because my aunt treated me to a birthday gift of the best kind! But boy if you like to be pampered in the best spa on the island (the Larimar) then splash out, at least once in your lifetime!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6358 by 2muchfun
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Radisson Aruba Resort
Ooh, very ritzy! I wonder if it's the type of hotel that celebrities frequent given it is so good at pampering the visitors that stay there.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6363 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Radisson Aruba Resort
I have been to the spa and it was like being a goddess. I felt so pampered and relaxed. That night I slept better than ever and the next day was so full of energy.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6644 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Radisson Aruba Resort
I want to be there right now. lazing around while people are making me feel and look ten years younger! I bet if they do have celebrities they would be discreet. It's that kind of place.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7932 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Radisson Aruba Resort
the place looks calm and relaxing, i would really suggest these place for newly wed couples : ) It would be great threat for their honeymoon... hehehe. will you agree with me?

None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement