In-Aruba Travel Portal

Coconut Inn

More
13 years 9 months ago #6433 by MatchPoint
Coconut Inn was created by MatchPoint
Coconut Inn, P.O. Box 4274, Oranjestad, Aruba

I stayed at this place and It was not the best. I mean it was alright bit it is a very small establishment so it doesn't offer as much as some of the bigger hotels.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6445 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Coconut Inn
Thanks for letting us know. While most of the hotels will give you what you pay for I have heard that some do not so it is nice to know what is what.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6458 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
What was the cost for what you get? What I mean is, you said it's a small establishment so you don't give as much. Is it's pricing adjusted accordingly? I think that makes a difference.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6465 by omega
Replied by omega on topic RE:Coconut Inn
How is the cleanliness. I know we are picking your brain but some of us are willing to spend less to get less. But I must have a clean place.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6679 by Philly
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Coconut Inn
I totally agree that wherever I stay must be clean. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a germophobe or anything but there is nothing worse than a dirty toilet or sheets that are not changed often enough.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6683 by New-passport
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Coconut Inn
I can imagine that a less than clean place would spoil the trip. Smaller places may offer more personal service and local information but they would have to be fairly central for me to be interested.

None

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds