In-Aruba Travel Portal

All Inclusive Trip To Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7218 by Floater
Has anyone ever booked an "all-inclusive" trip to Aruba? I have heard that they exist, but I never looked into it. Are they worth it? What do they include?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7226 by zoie4
They can be worth it and I suggest any first timers to Aruba get one of these packages. Usually you get a good room as at one of the hotels that offer amenities such as Scuba classes and bus tours. I think they are worth it for the first trip.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7232 by paddy
I agree, they are good for the first few trips but as you get more familiar with more of Aruba you will become more familiar with the island and where to get the good deals.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7318 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:All Inclusive Trip To Aruba
I would strongly caution against an all inclusive package. I have never known anyone to go all inclusive and enjoy the food. The restaurants you can choose from are limited and you have no freedom. If you want to eat somewhere of your choosing, you have to pay out of pocket.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7356 by Travelwithgrace
Toby is right, in that the choice is limited. I've heard mixed reviews about the food quality though. The biggest attraction is that you can budget well, and if you have a few kids then they'd be happy there, well entertained and endless ice-cream!

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7358 by Floater
That's just the thing - I would want to take my kids, so I want to look into the cheapest route. I still haven't found any, though. I would at least like to see what they have to offer..

None

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds