Skip to content
Plan your trip

All Inclusive Trip To Aruba

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

All Inclusive Trip To Aruba

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7218 by Floater
Has anyone ever booked an "all-inclusive" trip to Aruba? I have heard that they exist, but I never looked into it. Are they worth it? What do they include?

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7226 by zoie4
They can be worth it and I suggest any first timers to Aruba get one of these packages. Usually you get a good room as at one of the hotels that offer amenities such as Scuba classes and bus tours. I think they are worth it for the first trip.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7232 by paddy
I agree, they are good for the first few trips but as you get more familiar with more of Aruba you will become more familiar with the island and where to get the good deals.

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7318 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:All Inclusive Trip To Aruba
I would strongly caution against an all inclusive package. I have never known anyone to go all inclusive and enjoy the food. The restaurants you can choose from are limited and you have no freedom. If you want to eat somewhere of your choosing, you have to pay out of pocket.

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7356 by Travelwithgrace
Toby is right, in that the choice is limited. I've heard mixed reviews about the food quality though. The biggest attraction is that you can budget well, and if you have a few kids then they'd be happy there, well entertained and endless ice-cream!

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7358 by Floater
That's just the thing - I would want to take my kids, so I want to look into the cheapest route. I still haven't found any, though. I would at least like to see what they have to offer..

None
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement