Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Westin poisoning iguanas?

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Westin poisoning iguanas?

More
15 years 11 months ago #7475 by Kat
I don't know if this is just a rumor, but I heard that the Westin is poisoning the iguanas on their property. Apparently, some guests complained about them and this is the hotel's solution. I sincerely hope this isn't true as iguanas are harmless.

None
More
15 years 11 months ago #7491 by Playn Jane
I've not heard anything about this but I really hope it is just a rumor. (And if it is untrue then it's unfair for the company to have these things said.) I will do some digging around as wildlife deserves respect, not poisoning!

None
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement