Skip to content
Plan your trip

Tierra del Sol Resort in Aruba

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Tierra del Sol Resort in Aruba

More
16 years 5 days ago #7505 by paddy
In another thread we were talking about good places to play golf and I thought I might go ahead and review Tierra del Sol Resot in Aruba. Tierra del Sol resort is an amazing and private golfing retreat that has wonderful villas for rent. These villas are some of the most luxurious and amazing villas I have ever seen. It is so peaceful and private that you feel as if you have been whisked away to a different planet. Not only can you catch a game of golf but you can enjoy the spa, fitness center, and country club. It can be a little spendy at times but it is also quite amazing.

None
More
16 years 4 days ago #7532 by Travelwithgrace
Wow it sounds ideal for golf lovers. I wonder if they offer lessons for the beginners out there. I am thinking of an activity type vacation sometime next year so this would be ideal.

None
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement