In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba goes wireless

More
13 years 9 months ago #6164 by paddy
Aruba goes wireless was created by paddy
If you haven't heard about Aruba's application-aware 802.11n Wi-Fi implementation then your missing out on big news. A Chinese company is helping Aruba to become a wireless nation. As of now hospitals, schools, and airports have either gone or are going wireless. The Chinese company hopes to turn Aruba in to an information hot spot by helping the entire island to adopt the latest technology.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6165 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Aruba goes wireless
I can see how the hospitals having the latest technology is a good thing. It gives me peace of mind that I will get better care while I am in Aruba (if there is an emergency).

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6174 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Aruba goes wireless
I just went on a local vacation and there was no wireless. It really made things tough when my place of employment had an emergency! This is a bit of good news for that.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6179 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba goes wireless
I wonder how long this project is going to take. If the hospital and airport are only now using the newer technology it could be some time before it is fully in place.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6514 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Aruba goes wireless
Well, I know it is all over the news when you search for different things Aruba related. Even this many months out from it's initial announcement, it is very talked about.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6773 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Aruba goes wireless
That's going to be great. I work on internet so this means I will be able to take a longer vacation on the island because I will be able to do my work there while I vacation those extra days. Aruba, here I come!

None

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds