In-Aruba Travel Portal

First ever Beach Tennis Tournament

More
13 years 2 months ago #8481 by sweet gal
I heard that the First Beach Tennis Tournament of 2011 will be held on Sunday, January 30. Do you have any idea where will be the venue for this tournament?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8483 by trish
The Beach tennis tournament will be held in Eagle Beach Resort. There are almost 180 participants and I am sure more spectators will come to the area. Are you interested in this sport?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8494 by sweet gal
trish wrote:

The Beach tennis tournament will be held in Eagle Beach Resort. There are almost 180 participants and I am sure more spectators will come to the area. Are you interested in this sport?

I am interested in this sport because I heard they imposed rules on how to cast points based on the category you have chosen. These points will be summed up at year end and those who get high points will be declared as winners. The most exciting part is that you will receive an acknowledgement as King/Queen of the Beach and the same time bonuses will also be given to you. Isn't this exciting?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8538 by julien
It sounds interesting. How I wish I can go to Aruba and play the next Beach tennis Tournament. :D. I am 22 years old. What do you think is the category suited for my age? Thanks.

None

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds