In-Aruba Travel Portal

Donkey Walk-a-thon news

More
13 years 3 months ago #8297 by julien
The Donkey Walk-a-thon was held in Aruba on the 15th of January. This is a 6-kilometer walk that started at five o'clock in the afternoon. Anyone here participated in the said event?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8309 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Donkey Walk-a-thon news
julien wrote:

The Donkey Walk-a-thon was held in Aruba on the 15th of January. This is a 6-kilometer walk that started at five o'clock in the afternoon. Anyone here participated in the said event?

Walking is a good exercise and I'm sure those who participated enjoyed it. Is this an annual event? Why is it called a Donkey Walk-a-thon?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8461 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Donkey Walk-a-thon news
trish wrote:

Walking is a good exercise and I'm sure those who participated enjoyed it. Is this an annual event? Why is it called a Donkey Walk-a-thon?

Yes it is an annual event in Aruba and it is their sixth consecutive year. Actually, that activity is intended for runners. However, if you wish to join them, then you are very much welcomed. Is registration form required?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8477 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Donkey Walk-a-thon news
I think you need to register starting at 4:00 o'clock pm. I am not sure if a fee is required upon registering. If there is a fee, how much will it be?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8487 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Donkey Walk-a-thon news
According to my brother, you will be required to pay 10 per person. I am not sure if it is 10 florin or $10. The most important thing is you will be able to help preserve Aruban Donkeys. Right?

None

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds