Skip to content
Plan your trip

Longest Linear Park

Aruba News

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Longest Linear Park

More
16 years 2 months ago #6292 by Sunl0ver363
This was announced in the winter but it's making me wonder if it is close to completed now. Aruba is trying to make the longest linear park in the islands.

relaxingworldtravel.com/americas/caribbe...ws-winter-2010/2957/

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6297 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Longest Linear Park
Wow, thanks for the article. I really like what I see there! I think that will be amazing. I will defiantly spend some time there when they complete it and open it for visitors.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6649 by SaltnPepper
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Longest Linear Park
It looks like the park will be lovely and I like that it will have several different zones. I'm confused about when it will be completed though as the news article was titled 'winter 2010'. Is that the due date for news or the start date?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6772 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Longest Linear Park
Sounds like a fabulous idea, but sadly they aren't starting the park until later this year. The plans were made in 2007, but evidently all of the money won't be available until sometime late 2010.

None
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement