- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Plane ticket to Aruba for $268 dollars
- 9nickels5hearts
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6472
by 9nickels5hearts
None
Plane ticket to Aruba for $268 dollars was created by 9nickels5hearts
www.ajc.com/travel/deals/fly-to-aruba-for-584896.html
Delta is running a deal for a plane ticket for $134 to Aruba. Don't be fooled, according to the article thats only for one way, so I assume it would be the same price coming back. Still, it costs me at least that much if not double to fly to Washington DC.
Delta is running a deal for a plane ticket for $134 to Aruba. Don't be fooled, according to the article thats only for one way, so I assume it would be the same price coming back. Still, it costs me at least that much if not double to fly to Washington DC.
None
- New-passport
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6473
by New-passport
None
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Plane ticket to Aruba for $268 dollars
That's a real steal of a deal
. Thanks for linking to it. I don't mind 1 way tickets so long as there are decent flights to choose from. I am gonna check the restrictions though as I once tried to do this, in country, and found I had to stay away more than a week or two.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6712
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Plane ticket to Aruba for $268 dollars
Always read the small print too, as cheap deals usually mean non refundable tickets. The insurance which may allow you to reclaim the cost of cancelled tickets may make this a more costly trip than you first imagined.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6771
by travelbug
None
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Plane ticket to Aruba for $268 dollars
I think I would check around before I took that offer. I just checked on travelocity and Suriname Airways has a round trip flight from Miami for $286. So what Delta is offering doesn't appear to be any kind of special deal.
None
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds