Skip to content
Plan your trip

Good deeds supported by bars and the World Cup

Aruba News

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Good deeds supported by bars and the World Cup

More
16 years 2 months ago #6524 by Nakko
I love groups like this. Fundacion pa nos Comunidad - "Foundation for our community"-- a food and hygiene product pantry scored big donations from a bar and World Cup fundraising event. I love seeing people help people.

www.aruba.com/news/category/general-news/

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6548 by RoadsofGoldSun
I love seeing people help each other too. I like that some of the news articles here are focused on the good that people do for each other in Aruba. That and the arts.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6554 by Poker Jim
Always good to see people pulling together to help others and doing it in such a way that it doesn't look like 'charity'. Do you know if it was Aruban residents who got the food parcels or just that the money was raised on the island?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6594 by 2muchfun
I thought this was nice too. I read over the article and it looks like it went to food packages for Aruban residents in need. Up to 100 families I think?

None
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement