Skip to content
Plan your trip

Airlink from Mexico to Aruba

Aruba News

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Airlink from Mexico to Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6741 by 9nickels5hearts
Important heads of state met to talk about making an air link to Mexico, and one country's marines will help to keep any crime down. Wouldn't this be nice to go from a vacation in Mexico to Aruba?

www.isria.com/pages/9_August_2010_206.php

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6744 by Sunl0ver363
I feel torn about this. One the one hand I think increasing the destinations is not a bad idea. On the other with all of the news about crime coming out of Mexico, I would hate to see it used as a laundering point.

None
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement