- Posts: 111
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
The Marriott in Aruba offered fantastic rewards!
16 years 1 month ago #6827
by paddy
None
The Marriott in Aruba offered fantastic rewards! was created by paddy
The Marriott in Aruba had their 15 year anniversary and on that day offered 15,000 reward points for their stay. If you do not know those points work to get you free stays at any Marriott resort! Wish I had been there that day!
None
16 years 1 month ago #6888
by Vionette
None
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:The Marriott in Aruba offered fantastic rewards!
Wow, that does sound like a great deal. I'll bet anyone who was there that day and is keeping up with the rewards points was thrilled!
None
16 years 1 month ago #6981
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:The Marriott in Aruba offered fantastic rewards!
I agree. If you do not have a rewards car you want to get one. If you travel a lot the points add up for free stays. The points work for ever hotel in that chain even in other countries.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7035
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:The Marriott in Aruba offered fantastic rewards!
Nice deal there. I wonder if they advertised it ahead of time or just made it a nice surprise? It may be worth checking out other places with anniversaries coming up!
None
16 years 1 month ago #7052
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:The Marriott in Aruba offered fantastic rewards!
I think they were already fully booked and offered it as a surprise gift for all guests. Still I would not be surprise if the word got out that they were doing it and that helped getting it fully booked... not that it needs help.
None
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds