In-Aruba Travel Portal

Green Aruba Conference

More
13 years 7 months ago #7058 by tasha424
The Green conference and trade fair is coming! September 27th is the start of a huge meeting that is going to make some great changes for Aruba. The plan is to utilize solar and wind energy and move away from fossil fuels.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7059 by jetski
Replied by jetski on topic RE:Green Aruba Conference
I'm all for anyway to preserve our planet's natural resources. When you have the opportunity to enjoy all the natural beauty of a place like Aruba, you want to do all you can to help protect that beauty.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7078 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Green Aruba Conference
It seems like the Green Aruba Conference and the conference about hotel and tourism are timed well to be quite close together. I hope members of both agencies are planning to work together.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7092 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Green Aruba Conference
I think it great to see Aruba tackling some of these major issues and even better to see them make a switch. After all they are in the perfect place to take advantage of sun and wind energy.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7094 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Green Aruba Conference
Great news! This really helps to bring Aruba into the news and make it appealing to younger people who have grown up with green issues and prioritise them. If only there was a way to make getting to Aruba more fossil fuel friendly it would be perfect!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7205 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Green Aruba Conference
I never thought about that before. You bring up a very interesting an important point. What a great way for young people to embrace going green! I think the slogan should be live green, vacation green.

None

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds