Skip to content
Plan your trip

Cas di Glass on Aruba

Aruba News

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Cas di Glass on Aruba

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7349 by BeachBunny
Aruba is having a Cas di Glass (House of Glass) event from September 29 to October 3 to benefit the Aruba cancer foundation. From what I can tell, it looks like people will live in this house with glass walls for four days. How odd to be on display like that.

www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_...view&id=957&Itemid=1

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7352 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Cas di Glass on Aruba
How interesting. Still I hope that the bathroom is not made of glass! It would be strange to be on display like that but it sounds like it is for a good cause.

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7367 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Cas di Glass on Aruba
Haha about the bathroom :)

Well, kudos to the people who are going to trap themselves in there for four days. I know it's for a good cause, but I think I'd go stir crazy myself.

None
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement