- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Kids diet in Aruba
16 years 2 months ago #6356
by omega
None
Kids diet in Aruba was created by omega
I know as an adult that it can be so difficult to keep on a proper diet when in Aruba. Of they have lots of healthy choices but also lots of new things that one must have! Do you let your kids go off their normal diet in Aruba?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6384
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
I say let kids be kids and let mine go hog wild. When we get home we go straight back to the rules. As long as bad diet is not a bad habit at home you are pretty much safe.
None
- Sunl0ver363
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6395
by Sunl0ver363
None
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
I've taken my nieces and nephew. I didn't change their diet, but that's because they are never on a diet with me! *wicked grin*. The biggest change is that they had to try some local cuisine.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6412
by Nakko
None
Replied by Nakko on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
I wouldn't see why it would be difficult not to eat properly wherever one would go. I know on any vacation it might be tempting to give kids more sugar, but otherwise it should be easy to eat veggies and delicious nutritious dinners?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6439
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
As the thread starter pointed out there are a lot of healthy choices. It is not hard to find them. I think they are talking about the want to try new things and things they normally would not eat.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6492
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
I'm going to encourage my grandchildren to try some new fruit while we are in Aruba. They enjoy the regular apples and oranges of their daily diet so I think this is a good opportunity to widen their horizons.
None
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds