In-Aruba Travel Portal

Kids diet in Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6356 by omega
Kids diet in Aruba was created by omega
I know as an adult that it can be so difficult to keep on a proper diet when in Aruba. Of they have lots of healthy choices but also lots of new things that one must have! Do you let your kids go off their normal diet in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6384 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
I say let kids be kids and let mine go hog wild. When we get home we go straight back to the rules. As long as bad diet is not a bad habit at home you are pretty much safe.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6395 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
I've taken my nieces and nephew. I didn't change their diet, but that's because they are never on a diet with me! *wicked grin*. The biggest change is that they had to try some local cuisine. :D

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6412 by Nakko
Replied by Nakko on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
I wouldn't see why it would be difficult not to eat properly wherever one would go. I know on any vacation it might be tempting to give kids more sugar, but otherwise it should be easy to eat veggies and delicious nutritious dinners?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6439 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
As the thread starter pointed out there are a lot of healthy choices. It is not hard to find them. I think they are talking about the want to try new things and things they normally would not eat.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6492 by SaltnPepper
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Kids diet in Aruba
I'm going to encourage my grandchildren to try some new fruit while we are in Aruba. They enjoy the regular apples and oranges of their daily diet so I think this is a good opportunity to widen their horizons.

None

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds