Skip to content
Plan your trip

Children's clubs in Aruba resorts

Mom, dad and the kids visiting Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Children's clubs in Aruba resorts

More
16 years 2 months ago #6372 by SaltnPepper
Looking around the net at activities for youngsters on Aruba I see many links to 'kids' clubs'. That is a nice idea for parents who want some free time to relax and know their children are being entertained. Has anyone tried them?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6392 by 9nickels5hearts
I try to keep my children close to me when I go to Aruba. There are things for them to do, but I try not to put them in the care of strangers when I'm not nearby.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6396 by Sunl0ver363
I think as long as you do a cursory vetting and get an impression and leave them with a reputable group whose livelihood depends on tourist dollars, all will be well.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6425 by SaltnPepper
I can understand the possible concerns. The clubs I was looking at are linked to resorts, with trained staff and full supervision. I probably won't be staying at such a place but it would be convenient if they took day visitors.

None
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement