Skip to content
Plan your trip

Taking the Nanny to Aruba

Mom, dad and the kids visiting Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Taking the Nanny to Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6633 by romana
I am thinking of taking the Nanny next time we go to Aruba. I would be willing to pay for her whole trip but I wonder if she would take the free trip and still want her wages.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6634 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Taking the Nanny to Aruba
Haha, I would do it! You could offer it as a fully paid vacation and see what she thinks. She might be willing to take less for that weeks wages to get to take a trip of a lifetime.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6640 by omega
Replied by omega on topic RE:Taking the Nanny to Aruba
Hey if your nanny doesn't want to do it I would! I love kids and I would not have a problem with an all paid vacation where I hang out with kids the whole time in Aruba. You are very generous. Wish my employer was.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6645 by Playn Jane
i think whether she would expect her wages as well depends on what she will be expected to do when there. If it is a total perk, no nannying involved, then probably not.

None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement