In-Aruba Travel Portal

Discipline in Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6688 by 2muchfun
Discipline in Aruba was created by 2muchfun
When you are in Aruba with your kids, and you want everything to be enjoyable and fun, how do you handle discipline? Kids will be kids.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6696 by Poker Jim
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Discipline in Aruba
Vacations often lead to such excitement that children can become uncontrollable. I have seen parents just leave their kids to it, which sadly means the rest of us have to suffer screaming and fighting between siblings.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6756 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Or how about when the kids melting down results in the parents melting down and yelling louder than any toddler possibly could. Parental temper tantrums are difficult to watch.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6766 by sienna
Replied by sienna on topic RE:Discipline in Aruba
this is also one of my dilemna, we only have one kid but believe me she is a handful, when we are outside she does what she wants, she goes, where she wants to go and when you scold her or tell her to stop she cries out loud and people stare which is really embarrassing. i try to put on a calm face and voice as i don't want to lose my temper in front of so many people and i might be even judged as a cruel parent just because i shouted at my kid, but hey, we parents are also human, we have limitations and we can't always put on a happy face for everyone, sometimes we just need to be parents.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds