In-Aruba Travel Portal

First plane ride to Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6777 by BeachBunny
If you took your kids with you, was it their first time on a plane? How did they behave? Were they scared? We're leaving our daughter home when we go in December, but I'd like to bring her next year and I'm afraid she's going to freak out on the plane.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6789 by Floater
Nah, kids love being on a plane! They have a lot less fears of such things than adults do, so as long as you get them excited about it, they will love it.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6842 by Chipper
I agree with Floater. Kids will pick up any anxiety you have but otherwise they seem to be fine. I don't even remember my first plane ride so it can't have been that bad! Most airlines have little goodie bags for kids to keep them amused as well. How old is your daughter?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6851 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:First plane ride to Aruba
My kids love it and I am lucky because I have the best baby in the world. She did not cry one time. Of course she is 3 but still. She had a few frowns and the other passengers were so impressed with her that they all wanted to spoil her. When we got there we ran in to a couple of the other passengers and they bought her a present for being soo very good!

None

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds