Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I would love to know what some good mother daughter activities in Aruba are. When we go the boys are going to do man time but I can't figure out what to do with my daughter. Any ideas?
What else - shopping!! You can hit the mall and check out all the stores, then sit down and eat at the restaurant of your choice. There are a lot of things that girls like to eat that the guys wouldn't touch, so you can actually indulge yourselves.
Shopping is a great idea. The men in our lives can get tired of trailing around as we try in endless items! Depending on how old your daughter is I think a facial or manicure is another possibility. You have time to talk and relax while being pampered.