In-Aruba Travel Portal

Waterparks on Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7353 by ShannaT
Waterparks on Aruba was created by ShannaT
It's a shame that Morgan's went bankrupt. I know it was a bit expensive compared to off island places but the one time I went it was a lot of fun and great for families. I hope they build another one somewhere on the island.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7355 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
Most everyone I know who have tried the waterparks (DePalm and Renaissance), didn't think they were really value for money. Unless you never get to one at home I'd probably not bother. They all seem really expensive and then end up struggling to attract visitors.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7359 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
We actually live very close to a waterpark at home, and waterparks are actually easy to find all over in the States. That is not really anything I would spend money on in Aruba, since we go to hang out at the beach, anyway.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7369 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
Water parks are fun around here just because we do not have beaches. Well we do but in state parks and that is not really the same thing. With all the water activity in Aruba I am not surprised they do not do well there.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7400 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
I guess you make a good point. At first I found my thinking that there should be one. But then I think about the fact that you cans swin, surf, and sail in the ocean.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7402 by BeachBunny
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
It never really occurred to me to look for a water park in Aruba before. I'm not a big fan of water parks to begin with, but in Aruba I get so preoccupied with the natural scenery I don't think I'd go even if there was a good one.

None

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds