Skip to content
Plan your trip

Waterparks on Aruba

Mom, dad and the kids visiting Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Waterparks on Aruba

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7353 by ShannaT
Waterparks on Aruba was created by ShannaT
It's a shame that Morgan's went bankrupt. I know it was a bit expensive compared to off island places but the one time I went it was a lot of fun and great for families. I hope they build another one somewhere on the island.

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7355 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
Most everyone I know who have tried the waterparks (DePalm and Renaissance), didn't think they were really value for money. Unless you never get to one at home I'd probably not bother. They all seem really expensive and then end up struggling to attract visitors.

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7359 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
We actually live very close to a waterpark at home, and waterparks are actually easy to find all over in the States. That is not really anything I would spend money on in Aruba, since we go to hang out at the beach, anyway.

None
More
16 years 2 weeks ago #7369 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
Water parks are fun around here just because we do not have beaches. Well we do but in state parks and that is not really the same thing. With all the water activity in Aruba I am not surprised they do not do well there.

None
More
16 years 1 week ago #7400 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
I guess you make a good point. At first I found my thinking that there should be one. But then I think about the fact that you cans swin, surf, and sail in the ocean.

None
More
16 years 1 week ago #7402 by BeachBunny
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Waterparks on Aruba
It never really occurred to me to look for a water park in Aruba before. I'm not a big fan of water parks to begin with, but in Aruba I get so preoccupied with the natural scenery I don't think I'd go even if there was a good one.

None
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement