In-Aruba Travel Portal

Treasure hunt in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7389 by paddy
Treasure hunt in Aruba was created by paddy
I am trying to think up a good an memorable activity for young ones in Aruba. I was thinking about some sort of treasure hunting activity. Anyone want to help me brainstorm some activities?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7391 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Treasure hunt in Aruba
That's a cool idea. If you are talking about little kids then I guess it would have to be contained within a small area. If it's older children and they have cameras with them you could list a few things in clue form and have them take pictures of each when they find them. We did this in high school and it was a lot of fun.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7403 by BeachBunny
You could do something like have them find a coconut or a palm frond, a special shell, a drink umbrella from the beach bar, etc. Have them look for stuff that they wouldn't be able to find at home. Sounds like a cute idea :)

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7408 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Treasure hunt in Aruba
Those are really good ideas. You could have items that they have to find and pictures they have to take. You could write up a treasure list before you leave to give to them.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7417 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Treasure hunt in Aruba
Those are some great ideas. Thank you everyone for pitching in with them. If you come up with more let me know. I still have awhile before my trip.

None

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds