In-Aruba Travel Portal

what do seniors want?

More
13 years 3 months ago #7996 by millionaireman
In Aruba we have lots of activities like dancing, bar hopping, scuba diving and others. We would like to know what are the preferred activities that our grandpas and grandmas would really love to do while they are in Aruba? anybody?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8022 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:what do seniors want?
I think it would be joining a cruise around the Caribbean island as one of the best activities for the elderly since it would not be an aggressive activity for them. All they have to do is enjoy the seascape while relaxing under the sun. wouldn't that be fun?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8051 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:what do seniors want?
millionaireman wrote:

In Aruba we have lots of activities like dancing, bar hopping, scuba diving and others. We would like to know what are the preferred activities that our grandpas and grandmas would really love to do while they are in Aruba? anybody?

I would suggest the submarine activity. They will feel relaxed because the submarine is air conditioned, and they will just sit back while exploring the underwater riches of Aruba. Would it be a nice experience?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8551 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:what do seniors want?
I believe that seniors easily get bored. That is why they like to make their every moment a memorable by engaging in cruise ships and doing arts and crafts. Do you think their are arts shops in Aruba for elderly people?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8609 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:what do seniors want?
julien wrote:

I believe that seniors easily get bored. That is why they like to make their every moment a memorable by engaging in cruise ships and doing arts and crafts. Do you think their are arts shops in Aruba for elderly people?

I don't think so. However, I have a great idea. I have found out that seniors like engaging themselves in ballroom dancing activities. My grandma likes it. She usually spends more time in dancing. Are there ballroom houses in Aruba?

None

More
12 years 9 months ago #8809 by VitDAddict
I would enjoy tours by car or vehicle. I was thinking about taking a tour with my wife, when we got there. I would be interested in seeing the local flora and fauna. I love exploring new places.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds