Skip to content
Plan your trip

what do seniors want?

Senior talk Aruba style

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

what do seniors want?

More
15 years 9 months ago #7996 by millionaireman
In Aruba we have lots of activities like dancing, bar hopping, scuba diving and others. We would like to know what are the preferred activities that our grandpas and grandmas would really love to do while they are in Aruba? anybody?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8022 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:what do seniors want?
I think it would be joining a cruise around the Caribbean island as one of the best activities for the elderly since it would not be an aggressive activity for them. All they have to do is enjoy the seascape while relaxing under the sun. wouldn't that be fun?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8051 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:what do seniors want?
millionaireman wrote:

In Aruba we have lots of activities like dancing, bar hopping, scuba diving and others. We would like to know what are the preferred activities that our grandpas and grandmas would really love to do while they are in Aruba? anybody?


I would suggest the submarine activity. They will feel relaxed because the submarine is air conditioned, and they will just sit back while exploring the underwater riches of Aruba. Would it be a nice experience?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8551 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:what do seniors want?
I believe that seniors easily get bored. That is why they like to make their every moment a memorable by engaging in cruise ships and doing arts and crafts. Do you think their are arts shops in Aruba for elderly people?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8609 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:what do seniors want?
julien wrote:

I believe that seniors easily get bored. That is why they like to make their every moment a memorable by engaging in cruise ships and doing arts and crafts. Do you think their are arts shops in Aruba for elderly people?


I don't think so. However, I have a great idea. I have found out that seniors like engaging themselves in ballroom dancing activities. My grandma likes it. She usually spends more time in dancing. Are there ballroom houses in Aruba?

None
More
15 years 4 months ago #8809 by VitDAddict
I would enjoy tours by car or vehicle. I was thinking about taking a tour with my wife, when we got there. I would be interested in seeing the local flora and fauna. I love exploring new places.
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement