Skip to content
Plan your trip

what do seniors want?

Senior talk Aruba style

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

what do seniors want?

More
15 years 4 months ago #8819 by junethetraveler
I would enjoy shopping and people watching. I have spend whole days going to the little shops and checking out the art scene. At the same time it is fun to watch the people of Aruba and tourists interact.
More
15 years 4 months ago #8835 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: what do seniors want?
Considering my grandparents and their friends I'd say older people have a variety of interests, just like younger folk. Maybe they prefer wine tasting to brightly colored cocktails, or ballroom dancing to hip hop, but there's no one thing I can say they would like.
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement