Skip to content
Plan your trip

Romantic Weddings

Fantasy Island

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Romantic Weddings

More
16 years 2 months ago #6360 by 2muchfun
Romantic Weddings was created by 2muchfun
I'm very excited about this forum. I've been told that Aruba is the place for romance. What are some of the most romantic weddings you have attended, been a part of or seen in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6361 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Romantic Weddings
I have seen some really romantic weddings in Aruba. I have never been to or in one. I think it would be the most romantic place to get married.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6382 by omega
Replied by omega on topic RE:Romantic Weddings
I have seen tons of newlyweds there. I know it is a really nice place to go for a honeymoon. I wonder what it would cost to throw a wedding in Aruba.

None
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement