- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
One Cool Honeymoon Program
16 years 2 months ago #6401
by 2muchfun
None
One Cool Honeymoon Program was created by 2muchfun
If you are getting married and planning on honeymooning in Aruba, they offer a special program which allows some discounts and special treatment. It's really red carpet.
None
- 9nickels5hearts
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6406
by 9nickels5hearts
None
Replied by 9nickels5hearts on topic RE:One Cool Honeymoon Program
This looks like a really nice program to attract honeymooners. What kinds of discounts and perks come with the program? Is it something you register for?
None
- New-passport
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6419
by New-passport
None
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:One Cool Honeymoon Program
I can't see any link in the OP, is it gone? Anyhow I am intrigued and perhaps I shall have to leave this forum open at this page for my boyfriend to see...by accident
. I cannot imagine anything nicer than honeymooning in Aruba.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6423
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:One Cool Honeymoon Program
A honeymoon in Aruba sounds perfect. I only had a few days break at the ocean when I married many years ago, although it was magical to us just the same. I would love to see a wedding while I'm on the island.
None
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds