Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba wedding planner blog

Fantasy Island

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba wedding planner blog

More
16 years 2 months ago #6571 by New-passport
I found this link ourarubawedding.com the other day. If you are planning on having your wedding on the island it makes sense to read about other people who have done the same. Some good tips. Ummm, I'm getting ideas! :p

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6577 by RoadsofGoldSun
I looked over this blog and I really love how she related everything that she did and all of the choices that she made for her wedding.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6583 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
I began to feel like a stressed out bridezilla when I was reading about how she had to have the envelopes and fushia just so. But the pictures of the couple before her....so beautiful!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6587 by Nakko
Replied by Nakko on topic RE:Aruba wedding planner blog
I was looking over this and it took me a bit to realize that it was a multiply authored blog. Reading different versions of different weddings is really interesting.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6592 by Playn Jane
Excellent resource for voyeurs such as myself! To be honest planning any wedding seems like a major project that I don't have the patience for. I wonder if it is possible to elope to Aruba?

None
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement