- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Civil Ceremonies in Aruba
- 9nickels5hearts
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6602
by 9nickels5hearts
None
Civil Ceremonies in Aruba was created by 9nickels5hearts
From what I understand, if you plan a destination wedding, you have to have a civil ceremony downtown where you get legally married, and the fancy wedding you have later on the beach or what have you is called the blessing ceremony.
None
- SaltnPepper
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6613
by SaltnPepper
None
Replied by SaltnPepper on topic RE:Civil Ceremonies in Aruba
I think you are right. I guess it's not that much different from many overseas wedding experiences in that sense. I think it would be nice if the courthouse is elegant and tasteful. I wonder if it is close to a beach or other beauty spot.
None
- 9nickels5hearts
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6625
by 9nickels5hearts
None
Replied by 9nickels5hearts on topic RE:Civil Ceremonies in Aruba
I know! When I first saw civil ceremony, I thought: Oh they do have an option for gay marriage! Can't wait until Miriam and Shoshonna see this! But then I realized it was just like the justice of the peace!
None
- MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6630
by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
None
Replied by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu on topic RE:Civil Ceremonies in Aruba
Ha! Thats what we thought too! But alas no.
Also, no biggie but it is spelled Shoshanna with an a in the middle instead of an o.
None
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds