In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba wedding alternatives

More
13 years 8 months ago #6815 by Vionette
My fiance and I have been planning a beach wedding in Aruba, but now that it's been postponed and I have a little more time to plan I was thinking about getting married in a church or a little chapel. I thought it would be nice to be married in a chapel and then take the wedding pictures on the beach - the best of both worlds. Does anyone know of a small chapel?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6816 by Sunnyside
That sounds very romantic! There is the Chapel Of Alto Vista near the Arikok National Park on the northwestern corner. It's very small and intimate. I know I would love to be married there!

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6867 by Vionette
Cool! Thanks, Sunnyside :) I'll look into that. Small and intimate is exactly what I was thinking. I haven't really run this idea past my fiance yet, but I think he'll like the idea.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6872 by Travelwithgrace
Sunnyside wrote:

That sounds very romantic! There is the Chapel Of Alto Vista near the Arikok National Park on the northwestern corner. It's very small and intimate. I know I would love to be married there!

Seconded. I think a chapel would be much nicer and then the beach for a party or pictures. The best of both worlds. I've been to this one and it is indeed ultra romantic.

None

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds