Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba wedding alternatives

Fantasy Island

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba wedding alternatives

More
16 years 1 month ago #6815 by Vionette
My fiance and I have been planning a beach wedding in Aruba, but now that it's been postponed and I have a little more time to plan I was thinking about getting married in a church or a little chapel. I thought it would be nice to be married in a chapel and then take the wedding pictures on the beach - the best of both worlds. Does anyone know of a small chapel?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6816 by Sunnyside
That sounds very romantic! There is the Chapel Of Alto Vista near the Arikok National Park on the northwestern corner. It's very small and intimate. I know I would love to be married there!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6867 by Vionette
Cool! Thanks, Sunnyside :) I'll look into that. Small and intimate is exactly what I was thinking. I haven't really run this idea past my fiance yet, but I think he'll like the idea.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6872 by Travelwithgrace
Sunnyside wrote:

That sounds very romantic! There is the Chapel Of Alto Vista near the Arikok National Park on the northwestern corner. It's very small and intimate. I know I would love to be married there!


Seconded. I think a chapel would be much nicer and then the beach for a party or pictures. The best of both worlds. I've been to this one and it is indeed ultra romantic.

None
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement