- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Being proposed to in Aruba
- BeachBunny
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 1 month ago #7002
by BeachBunny
None
Being proposed to in Aruba was created by BeachBunny
Has anyone here ever been proposed to while on vacation? I think it would be so romantic to get engaged in Aruba and then go back there for the wedding.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7004
by Sunnyside
None
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Being proposed to in Aruba
I would recommend for any girl who wants to get a proposal, to suggest that her boyfriend take her on a trip to Aruba. I am sure that the magic of the island will get to him!
None
16 years 1 month ago #7012
by travelbug
None
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Being proposed to in Aruba
It would definitely be romantic all right. I've heard that a lot of couples get married in Aruba and that there are chapels and places set up that cater especially to weddings.
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #7016
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Being proposed to in Aruba
Sunnyside wrote:
Or she could let the magic get under her skin and ask him to do the deed! (As a friend of mine - an adamant anti-marriage gal - did not so very long ago!)
I would recommend for any girl who wants to get a proposal, to suggest that her boyfriend take her on a trip to Aruba. I am sure that the magic of the island will get to him!
Or she could let the magic get under her skin and ask him to do the deed! (As a friend of mine - an adamant anti-marriage gal - did not so very long ago!)
None
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds