In-Aruba Travel Portal

Fancy Dress Parties in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7032 by romana
Are their any Fancy Dress parties in Aruba. Either costume parties or parties where you can dress up in an elegant gowns? I have not had a chance to dress up and I would love to do it someplace where my fantasy can be full.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7034 by Travelwithgrace
I'm not aware of any regular fancy dress costume parties, though I am sure some pubs will have special events sometimes. You could try looking for a charity ball if you want to dress up in an evening gown.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7048 by paddy
There are a lot of events and festivals and I have seen many a person come to the dressed up. I do not think you would get to many strange looks for being in an evening gown.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7051 by romana
If you go in October then you can go to Carlos and Charlies Halloween parties. Everyone goes in a costume accept for the tourists who forget to bring them. A lot of people will buy a costume there. They have a grand give away for the main event that is usually a trip.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7064 by paddy
I never thought about going to a Halloween party. I did not even know that they celebrated that in Aruba. I thought about it, and there are some nice 5 star restaurants where more than half the people are dressed up fancy.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7068 by Travelwithgrace
I've never been there around Halloween so didn't know about that either. Good information and it makes sense really. That's a good one to go for as the costumes are quite easy to buy or make.

None

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds