In-Aruba Travel Portal

Sail in to the sunset of Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7080 by tasha424
Red Sail Sports offers the most romantic sunset sail that I have ever seen. The boats are pretty big and they offer cocktails with the tour. If you love sailing you might try this on your romantic get away.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7083 by Kat
That does sound fantastically romantic. I've seen the boats coming in from those cruises before, but I haven't taken one myself. Next time I'm there, for sure.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7524 by Sparkle
Thanks for the tip here. It sounds incredibly romantic and as the weather seems to be consistently good it should make for a perfect evening activity. I hope they provide comfortable seating so you can snuggle with your honey while comparing the sunset with your perfect tequila sunrise cocktail!

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7527 by Vionette
Hmmm, sailing, sunsets, cocktails - what could be more romantic?? I'm trying to get a handle on how much stuff we do when we're there for our wedding/honeymoon because I don't want to go totally overboard and have us booked day and night. Down time is important too. But this is something that I think we really need to experience :)

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7530 by horselover
Hmmm...sailing and sunsets sound wonderful. We can do without the cocktail part, though. Do they offer non-alcoholic drinks for those who don't drink? We may be there for our 10th anniversary. Sounds like a wonderful way to finish out the day!

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7731 by britney
Sailing when the sun sets is really enjoyable especially when the ocean is at peace. You will forget your worries at home and see the beauty of nature especially there in Aruba. Will you agree with me?

None

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds