Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba, what do grooms...

Fantasy Island

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba, what do grooms...

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7247 by zoie4
What do grooms usually wear in Aruba? Are there any tuxedo shops in Aruba? If anyone has any information please share it with me! I want to plan an Aruban wedding for my niece.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7252 by Travelwithgrace
I've never noticed a tuxedo rental shop on Aruba, but then again I haven't been looking for one. I would think it's better to take your own if possible, unless the groom to be is extremely standard in size and height.

None
More
15 years 6 months ago #8667 by johnpaul
If at soon i can find the right woman for me, i am also planning to get married in Aruba. Something like a beach wedding, people would just wear their normal beach get ups and there is this dancing and something like an informal event but everybody will enjoy a good ambiance. I want my wife to wear a pretty beach wear, something like a maxi dress. While me, i am planning just to wear a shorts and a floral printed shirt. Do you think this is a good idea?

None
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement