In-Aruba Travel Portal

Dancing in Aruba

More
13 years 6 months ago #7335 by tasha424
Dancing in Aruba was created by tasha424
Where are some romantic places to go dancing in Aruba? Are there any places that are outdoors that have an atmosphere that is kind of like being at a party?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #7424 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Dancing in Aruba
I would love to know this too. I'll be there for my wedding and honeymoon and my fiance loves to dance (I do too!) so I'm sure we'll be looking for all the romantic hot spots. I would love to know about as many beforehand as I can find.

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7427 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Dancing in Aruba
Not sure if it could be classed as 'romantic' but I have heard Senor Frogs is a good place for dancing! There are also some evening cruises that have deck space for smooching.

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7428 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Dancing in Aruba
A lot of the big resorts have outdoor bars with music in the evenings. Some have piano bars with a dance floor. The concierge at your hotel will be a big help with pointing you in the right direction for whatever atmosphere you're looking for.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7787 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Dancing in Aruba
I also want to know if there are some romantic parties in Aruba. However, I think there are romantic dinner parties. Night life activities in Aruba will never be left .What do you think?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8064 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Dancing in Aruba
tasha424 wrote:

Where are some romantic places to go dancing in Aruba? Are there any places that are outdoors that have an atmosphere that is kind of like being at a party?

There are lots of party bars in Aruba. I'm sure you will like the Soprano's Piano Bar. Where do you like to go first, to a romantic bar or to a unique party bar?

None

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds