In-Aruba Travel Portal

Tunnel Of Love in Aruba

More
13 years 6 months ago #7641 by romana
In Aruba there is a cave system they call The Tunnel of Love. In another threat someone was asking if it was still open. It came out that the tunnel of love has a great legend behind it. I thought I would devote and entire thread to that legend. Enjoy.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7644 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Tunnel Of Love in Aruba
It is sort of a twisted Romeo and Juliet legend. The daughter of an Indian chief was in love with a forbidden man. The daughter and here lover were trapped in the cave and left to die. That is how it got its name.

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8654 by prettyinpink
I believe it's the heart-shaped entrance that made it a Tunnel of Love. But of course, i knew there are myths and legends behind those name. I haven't been in this place but i will include this in my list of must-visit destination in my coming vacation to Aruba.

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8665 by johnpaul
Replied by johnpaul on topic RE:Tunnel Of Love in Aruba
Wow , is there really a thing in Aruba called "Tunnel of Love", sounds intriguing? Why is it called a love tunnel, are there cupids running down and forth when you go inside. Well, if this tunnel of love will help me find my partner, then i will surely go there. Kidding aside, i will call my agent to schedule a tour in this place.

None

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds