In-Aruba Travel Portal

Romantic Ideas for a Date

More
13 years 1 month ago #8674 by johnpaul
A great author once said " Precious is what a diamond is, Priceless is what love is"
- I believe that love is priceless and finding the woman who will complete you is the best thing that life has to offer. I am the type of person who always gives the best in everything i did, since i have focused almost half of my life in my business, this time i wanted to invest a time for my life particularly in having a family of my own. Ive told this in one of my posts, that im going to date a lot in Aruba but when i felt that i have found the woman i am looking for then i have planned some romantic ideas to surprise her, here are some:

a. Give a small gift-wrapped box with a small note on it, i believe in personal touch.

b. maybe a three bud of flowers, arranged beautifully with just a ribbon holding the three. I dont know but i prefer giving a long-stemmed flowers than the bouquet one.

c. Serenade her with an instrumental type of music while we are eating and exchanging stories.

I am open for suggestions, anything you have in mind that is something to be romantic, thanks in advance.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds