Skip to content
Plan your trip

Jobs in Healthcare?

Jobs, work and internships on Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Jobs in Healthcare?

More
15 years 4 months ago #8840 by Firefly
Jobs in Healthcare? was created by Firefly
If my first trip goes as well as the stories I have been hearing I might just move on down. I am a year away from graduation as a nurse (LPN) and would like to know about the health care opportunities that Aruba may have to offer. I plan to specialize in rehabilitation and in America that is mostly in rehab and skilled nursing facilities. In Aruba culture do they have older family members go to those types of facilities or take them home to care for them as a family? Also I would be very interested in snooping around and looking at what jobs are out there so does anybody know of job search sites that are popular in Aruba?
More
15 years 3 months ago #8873 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Jobs in Healthcare?
Hi Firefly, and congratulations on your impending qualification. I'm pretty sure Aruba has a culture of taking care of older family members, but like anywhere there will be a need for rehab after surgery etc. The visa thing might take some research though. I imagine it's not easy to just move there.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement