Skip to content
Plan your trip

Jobs in Public Health

Jobs, work and internships on Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Jobs in Public Health

More
16 years 1 month ago #6734 by 2muchfun
I'm thinking certain jobs require specialties that can't be satisfied on the island. Specifically I'm talking about public health. Does anyone have any leads in this area?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6751 by 9nickels5hearts
I don't know about public health, but Aruba has a medical school so I'm guessing their medical needs are covered. I would think that the nature reserves and marine biologists would have openings.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8536 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Jobs in Public Health
If you like to work in Aruba, I think you may follow the link www.headtrans.net/Jobs/Aruba/Public_Health_Educator .

However, they prefer applicants who are well acquainted with the Dutch language.Can you speak the Dutch language?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8588 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Jobs in Public Health
Good thing they have available jobs in public health. Is it hard to speak the Dutch language? I know a little about Dutch language. Do you think it is expensive to learn Dutch?

None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement