In-Aruba Travel Portal

For Romantic Getaways

More
13 years 3 months ago #8334 by sweet gal
I heard that Pirates' Nest has an open air breakfast, lunch and dinner, which are perfect for romantic getaways. Have you gone out to Pirates' Nest?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8347 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:For Romantic Getaways
sweet gal wrote:

I heard that Pirates' Nest has an open air breakfast, lunch and dinner, which are perfect for romantic getaways. Have you gone out to Pirates' Nest?

My cousin has gone out to Pirates' Nest. According to her, the place is really elegant. It resembles Dutch Galleon. What are the things that you like to ask from my cousin regarding Pirates Nest?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8385 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:For Romantic Getaways
if you are going to ask me, there is no better place to dine in the world if you are with your love one... this would be the perfect place to be.
What is good about this place would be the scenery... where you physically enjoy the ocean's breeze while satisfying your taste buds.

try there jumbo size shrimp with garlic and chili as the main dish and a red wine to loosen up... trust me you' enjoy the treat.

so what did your cousin dined when they were in the pirate's nest?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8430 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:For Romantic Getaways
I would suggest enjoying the "Sunset Dining". It is a little bit pricey. However, I could say it is excellent. Do you think the portions that they are offering is large enough for your belly?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8492 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:For Romantic Getaways
According to one of my friends who went to Aruba, breakfast is usually served on a buffet style and lunch is listed on the menu as a la carte. Which punch cocktail will you suggest for me?

None

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds