Skip to content
Plan your trip

A Romantic Restaurant and Bar

Passions on the Beach

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

A Romantic Restaurant and Bar

More
15 years 8 months ago #8381 by julien
Valentine's day is fast approaching. I heard that Passion Restaurant is one of the romantic restaurants in Aruba. I just want to ask if they offer Valentine's day specials?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8592 by sweet gal
julien wrote:

Valentine's day is fast approaching. I heard that Passion Restaurant is one of the romantic restaurants in Aruba. I just want to ask if they offer Valentine's day specials?


I think so In fact, they offer a dinner with the help of soft-lighted torches around the restaurant. I never heard of any Valentine's Day offer. Are you going there this Valentine's Day?

None
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement