In-Aruba Travel Portal

Unusual Activities

More
14 years 8 months ago #1756 by hirami
Unusual Activities was created by hirami
What kinds of things can I do in Aruba that I can't do in the United States or in any other part of the world?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3358 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Unusual Activities
Does the United States have a Heli Tour? I think that is one of the unusual activities in Aruba. You would definitely enjoy the whole island up in the air. I guess the main difference between Aruba and United States is the weather. If you haven't been in a tropical place, then try to visit the island.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3372 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Unusual Activities
Does the United States have wrecks in the sea? If Aruba is a diving destination, then I guess they have a rich body of waters than in any other countries. To dive in the island might be different in United States and you should try it. Well, that is my opinion alone.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3388 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Unusual Activities
I'm fairly sure that there are helicopter tours available in the United States, but I think mostly rich people have them, mostly because they own their own helicopter. I don't live near water, so I don't know very much about the diving that goes on around the U.S.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3420 by linette
Replied by linette on topic RE:Unusual Activities
bethoven wrote:

Does the United States have a Heli Tour? I think that is one of the unusual activities in Aruba. You would definitely enjoy the whole island up in the air. I guess the main difference between Aruba and United States is the weather. If you haven't been in a tropical place, then try to visit the island.

yeah i bet i am..i would like to experience this heli tour thing..i like to be up and find out what it looks like up there..

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3433 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Unusual Activities
hirami wrote:

I'm fairly sure that there are helicopter tours available in the United States, but I think mostly rich people have them, mostly because they own their own helicopter. I don't live near water, so I don't know very much about the diving that goes on around the U.S.

So heli tour would be a nice activity because not everyone would have the opportunity to experience it. I am quite afraid of heights but I wouldn't miss the chance to ride a helicopter. Do you think this would be an expensive tour?

None

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds