In-Aruba Travel Portal

Travel insurance

More
12 years 10 months ago #8944 by Lantern
Travel insurance was created by Lantern
I totally forgot about the need to buy a policy last time, and luckily i didn't get sick. Does anyone know if the hospitals and clinics on Aruba take travel policies or do you pay on the spot and claim it back later?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8948 by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: Travel insurance
This is a really great question. I need to learn more about medical insurance abroad. I know that my current policy doesn't cover international incidents so I will probably end up getting special insurance for the trip.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8956 by VitDAddict
Replied by VitDAddict on topic Re: Travel insurance
I'm going to check with my insurance companies before I leave to see if they would cover medical benefits while we're there. It wouldn't do for us to have a huge medical bill after we leave Aruba and the vacation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8957 by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Travel insurance
You know, I've never even thought of this. I guess I'll have to look into getting some travel insurance for myself and my girlfriend before I come down. I'm getting anxious to come!

More
12 years 10 months ago #8973 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Travel insurance
I always get travel insurance, it is what gives me piece of mind when I travel. When I go to Aruba I will be getting if for sure.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8989 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Travel insurance
Thought I'd pop back to say I found a decent deal online. I will have to pay for any treatment and claim it back later, plus there's a $50 excess, but it's a good policy overall. I have copied it so I can leave it woth my family here, just in case!

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds