In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hair products

More
12 years 9 months ago #8946 by JillyandCraig
Hair products was created by JillyandCraig
I hate carrying hair products in my checked luggage in case they open somehow. Are there any good brands available on Aruba? I need to use an intensive hair conditioner to help it recover from the sun, sea and sand frizz effect!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8951 by Relyne
Replied by Relyne on topic Re: Hair products
The only thing that I can find would be Aruba Aloe Hair Care Products. They have Shampoo, conditioner with protection and enriched cream conditioner. Is this what you were looking for?

More
12 years 9 months ago #8964 by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Hair products
I wouldn't worry about it. They have intensive conditioners in Aruba the same way that they do here. Not only do the locals use it, there are a lot of people who don't pack it.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8972 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Hair products
I don't pack things like shampoo. I try to have as few suit cases as possible when I travel to another country. To do that I leave out as many things as I can, so knowing what I can get there is a plus.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8975 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Hair products
I have never really thought about minimizing what I pack like that. You make a good point though. The less suitcases you have the less chance you have for them to get lost.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #8985 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Hair products
I guess that looking for a good shampoo and a conditioner isn't a problem. :) I think I would be very interested to try out their hair care products which are infused with Aloe Vera.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Jetsetter.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds