In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban Local foods

More
14 years 8 months ago #1821 by habagat
Aruban Local foods was created by habagat
If the island has local beverages, it could also mean that it has local foods. Do you agree? I like foods a lot. Do you know some of the locally made foods of the island?:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1839 by millionaireman
I heard the locals make hot sauce and homemade candies. You will find cheeses and chocolates also. Of course, they still have more. Do you like exotic foods? I think they have that as well.;)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1846 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruban Local foods
I heard they make cocada, that is actually a local candy. Where do you think we could buy all these local foods? I hope it would be available in one market so that we'll be able to save time.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1859 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Aruban Local foods
I love Aruba the taste of Aruba local products like coconut sweets, dutch gouda cheese and tamarind. I've also tried eating Aruba local menu such as the stewed goat, fish soup vegetarian meal and many more.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1871 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Aruban Local foods
habagat wrote:

If the island has local beverages, it could also mean that it has local foods. Do you agree? I like foods a lot. Do you know some of the locally made foods of the island?:)

Ha ha ha! That's a good thought. I think they're local specialties would be giant steaks.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1872 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Aruban Local foods
bethoven wrote:

I heard they make cocada, that is actually a local candy. Where do you think we could buy all these local foods? I hope it would be available in one market so that we'll be able to save time.

Cocada huh? That's interesting. I think I'm gonna look for it in the souvenir stations don't you think?

None

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds