In-Aruba Travel Portal

What about Hurricanes?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1905 by crassus
Being that this is hurricane season, do I need to keep this in mind before traveling to Aruba? How much of a threat to hurricanes pose to the island?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2949 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:What about Hurricanes?
We don't have to be worried with hurricane. Did you know that Aruba is outside the hurricane belt? It means that we would not experience it in the island. Most probably, there would be typhoons but no hurricanes.;)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2962 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:What about Hurricanes?
I have also known that fact. I haven't heard any hurricanes in Aruba. It is very important to know the weather condition of the island before you visit the place. When do you plan to go there? ;)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3046 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:What about Hurricanes?
Hurricanes are very dangerous and it could cause extreme damages. If ever there would be a hurricane all of the sudden in Aruba. Do you think the island is prepared on this type calamity?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3147 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:What about Hurricanes?
Our country doesn't have hurricanes. I just want to know information about it. Is there a so called "hurricane season"? Does anyone knows what month would it fall?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3156 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:What about Hurricanes?
crassus wrote:

Being that this is hurricane season, do I need to keep this in mind before traveling to Aruba? How much of a threat to hurricanes pose to the island?

No much. Aruba barely get caught in a hurricane since they're out of the hurricane belt in Aruba.

None

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds